1. Who can purchase from the site?
Anyone who is at least 18 years of age, who has full legal capacity and thus the ability to independently conclude legally binding sales contracts, who has an active e-mail address, and who is the holder of paypal, debit card or a bank account from which they can make bank transfers.
2. Can products be purchased for resale?
No, the site is for end-users only.
3. Can you deliver to non-EU countries?
Yes, Gruppo Bernardelli Stores also ships to countries outside of the European Union. Deliveries are made by DHL EXPRESS SRL, shipping costs are euro 10,00 to European Union Countries and euro 15,00 to all other destinations.
Deliveries to countries outside of the European Union are exempt from VAT. Deliveries to countries outside of the European Union are subject to customs duties and import taxes, according to the laws in force in your country, which are payable by you.
4. How much do I pay for delivery if I live in the European Union?
Shipping costs are euro 10,00 to European Union Countries.
5. What additional costs do I have to pay if I live in the European Community?
If you live in a country that is part of the European Union, import charges, customs duties and local taxes are already included in the price of the item.
6. What additional costs do I have to pay if I live in a country that is not part of the European Union?
If you live in a country that is not part of the European Union, you will not need to pay VAT. The goods may however be subject to customs duties and import taxes based on the laws in force in your country and are payable by you.
7. Are there other ways I can pay?
Yes. In some cases payments can also be made by bank transfer, for which information will be provided when the order confirmation is sent. If this method of payment is allowed, you may be able to choose it during the purchasing process.
8. What are the delivery times if I pay by bank transfer or by paypal?
If you pay by paypal, shipping will be made within one working day. If, on the other hand, you pay by bank transfer, it will be made immediately after receipt of the amount paid.
9. How are the prices shown on the site?
The prices on the site are shown both with and without VAT. If you live in a country within the European Union, you always need to consider those with VAT included in the price.
10. If I live in a country outside the European Union, I don’t pay VAT. To save on customs duties, would it be possible to declare a lower amount on the invoice or state that it is a gift?
No, that is not possible. A lower amount cannot be indicated on the invoice, nor is it possible to declare that the purchase is a gift for someone else. Under the laws that govern trade, all orders from Gruppo Bernardelli Stores must be shipped with an official invoice stating the value actually paid for each item.
11. The prices on the site are indicated in euros. If my country uses a different currency, how can I convert the amount in order to know how much will be charged on me?
Users are advised to use one of the many free currency-conversion sites available on the Web.
12. On the site, can I check to see if an item is available?
Yes. The site is synchronised with the database of the store, with a delay in updating of about 5 minutes, due solely to the speed limits of the Internet connection.
13. If a product is not available on the site, can I find it in your store?
No. The site and the database in the store are synchronised, so availability is identical on both.
14. Can I order a size from the current collection that is no longer available on the site?
We first need to check with the supplier, but in most cases it is very unlikely.
15. Can I place a pre-order?
No, this is not possible for the time being.
16. If I purchase a product with a discount, which amount will be indicated in the invoice: the original or the discounted price?
The invoice will show both amounts, together with the percentage discount applied.
17. Can I get a status update on the delivery of orders?
Yes. Just send an e-mail request to firstname.lastname@example.org and you will be given all the information required.
18. What should I do when I receive a package?
First of all, you need to check that the package is intact. If the package is damaged as a result of transport and you cannot open it, make sure you sign the consignment note adding a phrase such as “packaging damaged – items not yet inspected”. Should the items then prove to be damaged, do not hesitate to contact us by e-mail or by telephone, giving us the details of the damage, so that we can give you instructions for the return of the goods and arrange for their replacement or refund.
19. What happens if the item is defective or the wrong size?
Subject to availability, the item will be replaced, provided that it is intact. The return must be made within 10 days from the date of delivery, after notification by telephone (+39 366 22 97 004), by fax (+39 0376 38 22 03) or by e-mail (email@example.com). Gruppo Bernardelli Stores will tell you how to return the goods and will give you a return authorisation number. In addition, in agreement with our supplier, any article with a manufacturing defect will be replaced with an identical one, if available. We reserve the right to refuse the item said to be defective, if the reason for the return can be considered as unreasonable, unjustified or the result of improper or negligent use by the customer.
20. Who pays the cost for the shipment of returned items?
Expenses for returns are paid by the customer.
21. Can I ask for a cash refund if I no longer want a product?
Yes, you can. Indeed, it is the preferred solution, provided that the sales receipt or invoice is returned together with the goods. In the case of reimbursement with another product, you must first contact Customer Service and agree on the conditions and methods.
22. Can I see more than one picture of the same article on the site? And how can I enlarge the pictures?
To see the object from different angles, simply click on any thumbnail underneath the main picture of the product. By clicking on each picture, you can enlarge it to full-screen size.
23. What can I do if I want more general information, or information about fitting?
You can contact Customer Service by phone (+39 366 22 97 004) on Mondays to Friday 9:30-12:30h and 15:00-18:30h CET; by fax to +39 0376 38 22 03 or by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
24. I’ve changed my mind about a product I’ve already put in the Shopping Bag. Can I remove it?
Certainly you can. At the side of each product code is a “Remove” button: just click on it to remove the unwanted product.
25. Is there a size chart on the site?
Yes. Click on the “Size help” button beneath the size selection.
26. Can I terminate the contract?
You can terminate the contract without penalty and without the need to give any reason for termination, within 10 (ten) working days from the date of receipt of the products. All conditions relating to termination are specified in detail in section 8 of the “General Terms of Business” in the “e-shop” menu on the home page of this site.
27. What can I do if I have any questions about how to use the site?
The site has been designed to be as intuitive as possible to use. However, if you have any comments or problems, or questions about it or about the articles shown on it, please send us an e-mail to email@example.com, explaining in detail the problems your have encountered or any other query you may have. You can also call us at +39 366 22 97 004 for a more direct response.